Sunday, July 30

Flow Blue Garden Quilt


I received this beautiful quilt as a gift yesterday~
Opened the box and almost fell over!
Sue Knapp (formerly O'Susannah's Quilt Shop) 
O'Susannah's Upstairs Inn
Sent this to me!
Just have to share with you~
It is the first quilt that I own, made from fabrics that I designed!
Flow Blue Garden by Red Rooster Fabrics


Wrapped in love...


Dried up my joyful tears & saw the beautiful variegated
stitches in the shape of birds, butterflies, ladybugs... 
I love every sweet detail~


I love quilts but do not machine sew~
I love to design fabrics & it is such an amazing feeling to
see all types of treasures made with those fabrics!

This one will always be treasured~

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a gorgeous quilt you were gifted, Michelle! Your fabrics are gorgeous.